Who: Gachon Herald editor
Where: Gachon Herald’s Instagram
What: Share a recipe that the students of Gachon University can make easily.
Why: The consumption of delivery meals and instant food have a bad influence on the environment and poor health due to frequent use of disposable products and salty food intake. To solve this problem, I thought that even the simple cooking could be an alternative, and I thought that students could solve the problem through simple recipe sharing.
How: Upload the self-made food picture with the recipe. Upload with the hashtag, ‘’#gachon_herald, #가천헤럴드, #오내요’’.
Prize winner: Park Seongeun
Material: Spaghetti noodles, perilla oil, thick soy sauce, oligosaccharide, pepper, crushed garlic, Seaweed flake, Cheongyang red pepper (according to your preference), pork belly, vinegar, sesame seeds.
1. Boil the spaghetti noodles during about 10 minutes and rinse the boiled noodles with cold water.
2. Put 3-4 spoons of thick soy sauce, 2 spoons of oligosaccharide, half spoon of crushed garlic, three times of pepper, 3 spoons of perilla oil, and 1 spoon of vinegar. Mix number 2 and pour into the noodles of number 1. If you like spicy food, put the Chungyang red pepper on the plate together.
3. It's really delicious if you add a lot of seaweed flakes. If your mouth is bored, put pork belly on it and add a lot of sesame seeds.
Prize winner: Park seongmin
Bowl of rice with Avocado and bacon
Material: rice, avocado, onion, bacon, seaweed flake, sesame oil, egg
1. Chop onion and slice the bacon long. Stir-fry the onion and bacon, respectively.
2. Cut avocado to your preference.
3. Put the materials and seaweed flakes on the rice.
4. Put the fried egg, too.
5. Put sesame oil on the rice. It’s all done.
It is delicious if you use salted pollack roe instead bacon. If it is bland, try to wrap it with seaweed and eat it!
As you can see, we shared the recipes of students with food pictures. It is expected that if students follow simple recipes that are not difficult, it will be a good start to solve both environmental and health problems.
< Copyright © The Gachon Herald All rights reserved >